Ho Ho Holiday... AND a FREEBIE!!

Hello!!


There's been a BUNCH of things happening since I last posted... (I know, I'm super-bad at blogging! lol)


I guess the BIGGEST *happening* is... my bestest friend and her hubby... opened their store... "Creative Mundi"... AND... have started me on my dream of being a designer! 


My newest kit that I have out is... Ho Ho Holiday (hence the title of this blog! pretty original... eh?! lol)


Here's a preview:




I also have ANOTHER kit... which is super-cute (if I do say so myself!), called "Happily Ever After"... the preview:





NOW... onto the freebie!

Cintia (Dream's Pieces) and I have done a Thanksgiving Freebie Collab! 

Here's a look at the kit:


(there are several other freebies in the store... so take a look around!!)


0 comments:

Post a Comment